Master APM and Stay Ahead of Challenging Business Requirements
Reporting Application Portfolios To Management?
Is Your Application Inventory Consolidated?
Defining Complex Roadmaps?
E-Learning That Delivers Results
What You Will Learn:
Why you should focus on Application Portfolio Management in the course of your EA initiative.
How to apply ArchiMate modelling language to design your application portfolio in ADOIT.
How applications are identified and how they can be distinguished from other artifacts, such as system software.
How to use the application portfolio for effective communication on ownerships, lifecycles, investment strategies, etc.
How to analyse your application portfolio in ADOIT.
Efficiently Execute On APM
What Else Should You Know?
Follow 5 easy steps to gain access to your e-Learning course:
1. Go to https://learn.boc-group.com and create your account by clicking on “Sign up” below the log-in form.
2. Go to your inbox and click on the link in the email you received to confirm your email address.
3. Go again to https://learn.boc-group.com and log into the platform using your newly-created user credentials.
4. Click on Join Group on the Learner’s Dashboard (Home) and enter the Group Key G7kQ6srAC to join this e-learning course.
5. You will now see this course in the Learner’s Dashboard (Home). Click on the course to get started.
Note: Once you have created your account, you can access all e-learning courses of our Lean EA Series with ArchiMate by simply adding the appropriate Group Key (see step 4) which you can find in the marketplace entry of each e-Learning course.
This e-learning is intended for:
- Enterprise architects looking to get started or advance their EA practice, using APM as the foundation
- Application owners responsible for maintaining EA documentation on their applications
- Business managers needing to understand how APM can support them in the daily business challenges
The training is designed in such a way that it works for all levels of ADOIT users. Since ArchiMate is used as the modeling language in this training, a basic knowledge of ArchiMate is recommended.
Yes! All content is responsive for mobile and tablet view. Therefore, you can learn on the go.
This e-learning is broken up into theory and tests. You’ll learn about the subject matter by taking quizzes to anchor your knowledge. Also, find how-to videos, a webinar as well as further useful materials like handouts.
Click here to sign up right now.