ADONIS NP 6.0 unboxed – Make Better Decisions Faster with Process Simulation
Get a quick overview of the most essential features of our BPM suite and especially of what's new in the release of ADONIS NP 6.0
Learn how to identify optimization potentials using process simulation
See how the release workflow and the new dashboard also make the release and control of documents transparent, quick and easy
Duration: 37 minutes
Share this Video
The web-based business process management suite ADONIS NP, excites a wide range of organisations, from small companies to international corporations, and is a benchmark for modelling, analysing, and optimizing business processes and organizations.
In this Product Know-how video, we’ll give you a quick overview of the most essential features of our BPM suite, focusing specifically on what’s new in the ADONIS NP 6.0 version of our software.
Featured in this live demo of ADONIS NP 6.0:
- How to identify optimization potentials using process simulation.
- How the release workflow and the new dashboard also make the release and control of documents transparent, quick and easy.
- How the re-authentication in the course of the release process prevents from unauthorized actions.
- How the new filter and sort functionality allows you to customize the displayed BPM information according to your preferences.
- How the advanced print reporting options allow you to create even better reports that are optimized for each target group.
and much more.
Watch the on-demand video right away!
Register for Free Product Know-How
We are happy about your feedback.
Please share your opinion so that we can continuously improve our offering.
More about ADONIS
Experience professional Business Process Management with ADONIS NP. Our new Platform. Your next Generation BPM Suite.
Take ADONIS for a spin
Sign up for your free ADONIS:Community Edition Account and get to know our BPM Suite
Get a guided tour of ADONIS
Reach out to us and schedule a guided, personal online demonstration of ADONIS NP with one of our experts.