The web-based Business Process Management suite ADONIS NP, inspires a wide range of organizations – from small companies to international corporations – and is a benchmark for modelling, analysing, and optimizing business processes and organizations overall.
In this Product Know-How demo, we’ll give you a quick overview of some of the essential features of our BPM suite, also focusing on what’s new in the latest version of our software.
Featured in this demo of ADONIS NP 9.0:
- “Read & Explore” dashboards, displaying department-specific information
- New Insights Dashboards for roles and organizational units, nicely showcasing responsibilities of a team or department, as well as the roles involved
- New adjustable modelling bar, providing easy access to the full spectrum of modelling objects at all times
- New ‘Process Impact Analysis’ view, helping to identify dependencies between processes, and analyse the impact of changes in one process on another
- Process simulation improvements, adding new possibilities for role grouping used in headcount planning, path sorting and grouping in the course of a path analysis, and much more!