ADONIS NP 9.0 – All Your Processes & BPM Information at a Glance
Discover the new features in ADONIS NP 9.0, such as ...
display of information specific to organizational units ("myViews") in the Read & Explore scenario,
new Insights Dashboards for roles and organizational units,
process simulation improvements,
new "Process Impact Analysis" and much more!
Duration: 45 minutes
Date & Time: 26. March 2020, 5:00 pm (GMT +01:00)
Share this Video
The web-based Business Process Management suite ADONIS NP, inspires a wide range of organizations – from small companies to international corporations – and is a benchmark for modelling, analysing, and optimizing business processes and organizations overall.
In this Product Know-How demo, we’ll give you a quick overview of some of the essential features of our BPM suite, also focusing on what’s new in the latest version of our software.
Featured in this demo of ADONIS NP 9.0:
- “Read & Explore” dashboards, displaying department-specific information
- New Insights Dashboards for roles and organizational units, nicely showcasing responsibilities of a team or department, as well as the roles involved
- New adjustable modelling bar, providing easy access to the full spectrum of modelling objects at all times
- New ‘Process Impact Analysis’ view, helping to identify dependencies between processes, and analyse the impact of changes in one process on another
- Process simulation improvements, adding new possibilities for role grouping used in headcount planning, path sorting and grouping in the course of a path analysis, and much more!
Coming out on 26. March 2020! Sign up to get notified!
Register for Free Product Know-How
We are happy about your feedback.
Please share your opinion so that we can continuously improve our offering.
More about ADONIS
Experience professional Business Process Management with ADONIS NP. Our new Platform. Your next Generation BPM Suite.
Take ADONIS for a spin
Test ADONIS 30 days for free! Full ADONIS NP Starter Edition functionality, including modeling, validation, model comparison, analysis and reader portal.
Get a guided tour of ADONIS
Reach out to us and schedule a guided, personal online demonstration of ADONIS NP with one of our experts.